- Membership shall be limited to persons who qualify for membership to this Co-operative, whose members are:
- of similar occupation or profession or who are employed by a common employer or who are employed within the same business district
- have common Membership in an association or organization, including a business, religious, social, co-operative, labour or educational group; or
- reside within the same defined community or geographical area
- The qualifying criteria for membership to this Co-operative shall be persons in business and resident in Centurion, Tshwane and persons having a business / services connection in Centurion area and who share a common interest and:
- is above the age of 18 years;
- Does not have a criminal record.
- Has not been declared an insolvent
- Is of sound mind.
- No discrimination will be tolerated along the lines of race, political affiliation, gender or religion, influence among members, negative image of CFI.
- Minors may become Members, duly assisted by their parent’s/ legal guardian’s
- Every applicant for Membership shall complete the prescribed “Application for Membership” form
- Societies, associations, farmers’ clubs, partnerships and corporations composed of individuals who in their own right are eligible to be Members of the co-operative, may be admitted to Membership in the same manner and under the same conditions as individual Members after the registration of the Financial Services Co-operative
- An applicant shall be admitted to Membership on being approved by a majority vote of the board but shall not qualify for the rights and privileges of Membership until he/she has paid a Total of R300 per share (which comprise of an administration fee of R200,00 and R100,00 for the share) and a compulsory deposit of R 1000,00. The administration fee is non-refundable.
You can download a printable brochure for more information.